TeeBall, Baseball and Softball
- REGISTRATION – Forms are due in the fitness center before March 30. Late fee of $10 after March 30
- DIVISION ASSIGNMENT – We reserve the right to approve or deny specific team or coach requests. Requests for players to play outside of his/her division will be approved by the board.
- TEAM ASSIGNMENTS – Baseball players will be assigned to their team on or about April 6
- PRACTICES - Practices will begin after the team assignments are done. Your coach will be contacting you in a few weeks.
- GAMES – Baseball games should begin on or about May 21 and end the first week of July. (The schedule is forthcoming)
- TOURNAMENT – A baseball post season tournament will be held in July for age’s 3rd & 4th grade and up. The teams will include those towns played during the regular season.
- UNIFORMS – Hats and shirts will be provided however, baseball pants are required and we ask that the player provide them.
- CONCESSION STAND - We will NOT be asking parents to man the concession stand this year.
- INSURANCE – Health insurance is the responsibility of the parent/guardian. CFF waiver form must be filled out to complete the registration.
Fitness Center Members - $45 per player / Two players: $70 / Three or More $95
Non Fitness Center Members - $50 per player / Two players: $80 / Three or More $110
If you have any questions, concerns, or if you are interested in helping guide the direction of the league in the future please let us know. We encourage input from anyone who has an interest in Carthage baseball/Softball.
Carthage Family Fitness 357-2739 (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Financial hardship scholarships are available upon request.
Click here to download a paper registration form.